Please Note : Fees and services need to be paid in full at the time of service. This includes consultations and on discharge after surgery or hospitalisation.
We understand that some people will find veterinary fees difficult to afford. We do everything we can to keep our fees affordable, without compromising the quality of care. We offer other means of payment for your pets care, aswell as cash, eftpos, (including amex).
Our other payment options are as follows:
- Openpay: Makes buy now, pay later, payment plans available. All you need is an existing Visa or Mastercard to use their sevice.
- Minimum spend is $100.00 dollars you will require 20% of the total invoice to be deducted on the day of service by Openpay
- Finance over $1000 dollars has a $ 25.00 dollar adminstration fee also deducted on the day of service.
- Payments made over 2 months under $1000 attract a $0.50 cent plan management fee.(per transaction)
- Payments made over 4 to 24 months attract a $2.50 dollar plan management fee.(per transaction)
- Please ensure you have downloaded the Openpay app on your smart device before visiting the clinic
- For more information go to www.openpay.com.au.
- VetPay: Will set up a payment plan and debit your bank account or credit card and then pay us directly.
- Minimum spend is $300.00
- 10% deposit for invoices under $1500.00 or 20% deposit for invoices over $1500.00 must be paid on the day of the service to the clinic
- For more information go to www.vetpay.com.au Please set up an account prior to visiting the clinic
Quality pet insurance is now available at affordable rates. Having your pets insured takes away the worry if your loved one is unexpectedly ill or involved in an accident. Most policies also cover routine care. It is important for you to do your research. Here at Beach Street Veterinary clinic we can process your claims online, we just need the company your pet is insured with and the commencement date of the policy and the policy number (including the letters in front).
What does pet insurance cover?
Individual packages vary in the type of treatment covered. However, they usually include most accidents and unexpected illnesses. You need to consider the differences between policies, in particular the claim excess amount, proportion of treatment costs covered, annual claim limit, age restrictions, pre-existing illness exclusions and policy costs.